A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Sam Rainsy Party Firmly Supports Mu Sochua - No Fine to Be Paid


Press Statement

Sam Rainsy Party Firmly Supports Mu Sochua - No Fine to Be Paid

SRP MP Mu Sochua (pictured) reaffirms her long-standing position regarding the payment of a fine for the defamation case against her:

“I am standing on my position, which I have maintained all along: I will not pay for the fine, and SRP will not pay on my behalf. The fine can be paid only with my authorization”

The Sam Rainsy Party supports this position, and any statements to the contrary are unofficial.


Secretary-General

No comments: