A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 9 October 2011

Hun Sen's Poem to murdered actress Pisith Pilika

The following is a poem Prime Minister Hun Sen wrote to actress Pisith Pilika when they had an affair. It was found in Pilika's possession after she was killed, widely believed to be ordered by Hun Sen's wife, Bun Rany. The Phnom Penh Post had published this poem back at the end of 1999.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a lady man. Know your responsibility. Your life a a curse? Give me a break Mr. lover boy.

Anonymous said...

This poem sounds good, but doesn't rhyme very well. This poem shows that Hun Sen was deeply and romantically involved with Pilika before she was assassinated, presumably under the order of his wife Bun Rany.

Anonymous said...

This is very ineresting poem. Where is the signature on this poem? I know people don't normally sign poetry, but if this is the case, how do we know actually who wrote it? Please forgive me for being ignorance, when I see a spade I call it a spade. Please prove me wrong.

LoveKhmer

Anonymous said...

Top hand writing is different from the bottom part. The more I look, the more difference I found. I think two people wrote these two parts. I don't know which one is belonge to Hun Sen.