A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 19 August 2012

Cambodian King returns after medical checkup in Beijing

            King Shamoni (L) and his parents are shuttling back and forth to China for medical care 

PHNOM PENH, 18th August 2012 (Xinhua)- Cambodian King Norodom Sihamoni arrived in Phnom Penh on Saturday afternoon after he had spent 4-week stay in Beijing for routine medical checkup and visiting his parents.

At the Phnom Penh International Airport, the King was cordially greeted by President of the Senate Chea Sim, President of the National Assembly Heng Samrin, Prime Minister Hun Sen, and the Ambassador of China to Cambodia Pan Guangxue as well as royal family members.

During his stay in Beijing, besides medical check-up by Chinese doctors, the King also visited his parents, the former King of Cambodia Norodom Sihanouk and former Queen Norodom Monineath.

Norodom Sihanouk has been receiving medical treatment in Beijing for a long time to battle his cancer, diabetes and hypertension.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The KILLER have return for more blood on his hands.

Anonymous said...

I lost half of my family member including my mother. I don't even remember how my lost family member faces look like including my mother because of this KING KILLER. I am not blaming Pol Pot that much I am blaming the Killer King. Pol Pot he just a scapegoat.

Anonymous said...

Me too, I live as an orphan didn't know how my father's face look like,I blamed both polpot&Sdach kumrook,Sdach kumrook started communist that killed khmers,because of Lon Nol ousted his flamebboyete's ASS....My two brothers&father and cousins killed don't when and where maybe at Tulslang prison.

Anonymous said...

As much as I want to forgive or look the other way for the good image of the King, I just cannot blame him for his role in dealing with the KR. For him to secretly meet the KR in the jungle, and give them the false idea that he supported them. Then the KR used him for propaganda so more Khmers joined the KR as well as the forced Khmers to join the KR as justified and patriotic. Blood was on his hand too.

Anonymous said...

Now that we are fully independent from French. Then what's next. Hopefully we are mature enough to deal for our Khmers.