A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 7 November 2011

Khmerization blog is a propaganda machine

Anonymous said...

Re: You owe me an apology, Khmerization

A "well expressed opinion"

News writers were supposed to be unbiased, but in the case of Khmerization, it is becoming more of a "propaganda machine" for the ultra nationalist Khmers than it is a news media.

Here is a question for you Khmerization and all those ultra nationalists Khmers: If you were brought up in a poor family, with limited resources i.e. your father is poor and uneducated, mother is sick, living in thatched roof hut in the open field in Cambodia, would you expect your situation to change by kicking out your father from his position of headship? I would rather prefer if each one of those of his children would take the initiative by going out and get a job and support the whole family rather than laying the finger of blame, after all that father is only human. What benefits would it bring to the family if each of the children were quarreling and fighting among themselves? If I was you, I would pick up the shovels and my pruning hooks and my work implements and started working on my field or farm or whatever. I think it is quite futile if all of you continued to keep on bickering and fighting over who is a better head rather than taking the action to solve your poverty. All that I know, is that disunity in the family, will result in a worse poverty than it starts off with.

I had to tell you that my family head hasn't always be the best or exemplary, but that didn't prevent me to take the action to support them by working my butts off and bringing change to their lives. "Don't try to change them; change yourself first".

If you want your country be prosperous, how prosperous are you? If your want your country to be strong, how strong are you? If your want your country to be educated, how educated are you? and if you want your country to be pure and uncorrupted, how pure and uncorrupted are you?

"The country is only strong and resilient as the very people who made it up". If the the general people who made up the country had all of those "undesirable qualities" then it reflects in the whole image of the nation as well; not just those who ruled it. So stop playing the blame game and start by being successful yourself.
------------------

Khmerization's reply: I've said that I wanted to suspend posting readers' comments and that of my own until things have cooled down, but I just wanted to give the writer of the article in controversy a voice and I would also like to clarify my own position.

The analogy above is sensible enough, except that the writer had made a simile in the wrong context.

Let me say this: Hun Sen is not a chosen father of a household (not elected), but was propped up by a stranger (Vietnam) in 1979 as the supposed father of the Cambodia household. He has been rejected and fired/sacked as the father in the 1993 election, but had bullied his way into the position of a father. Then in 1997 he staged a bloody coup to evict the chosen father of the household (the winner of the 1993 election), then had cheated to win subsequent elections in 1998, 2003 and 2008 to stay as the father of the household.

No one elected him as the father of the household and therefore the analogy is wrong.

On the other hand, a father or head of the family had the responsibility to provide proper care and look after the well being of the members of the family properly. If he is incompetent and has no ability to provide for the family then he would just leave it to someone else, like the oldest son or his wife, to take charge.

By the same token, Hun Sen have been in the rein for the last 32 years and he knew that he has not been able to look after his family (Cambodia and the Cambodian people) properly and therefore he has the moral obligation to step down as the head of the family and let others take charge.

There is also a suggestion that I preached "do what I say, not what I do". Never in a moment that I suggested "do what I say and not what I do". This blog is a personal blog, but it is an open forum where all comments and criticism are published and not moderated. Never once did I censor any comments, except under extreme circumstances where the comments contained offensive language, profanities and vulgarism. I even allowed and even published comments that have strongly criticised me.

I would like to thank School of Vice, my new team member, for giving a well-thought rebuttal to the above comment
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree with Khmerization. We are not what the comment from Peng Nguon has thought. We sensed that Peng Nguon is a Vietnamese born serving Hun Sen in the heck of Vietnamese/Yuon CPP control over Cambodia, by mentioning nonsense or unreliable words to destroy the reputations of Khmer/Cambodian people and Khmerization, serving the Fake of Vietnamese History that lied every where around the world. We, Khmer people, have already know the trick and secret plan and propaganda of Viet Cong or Yuon/Vietnamese. It is very outrageous that Peng Nguon (Vietnamese/Yuon) sated everything to protect the Vietnamese Puppet Hun Sen. Peng Nguon might be a brainwashed person and starts to be flip-flopped like a very smart ass.

Khmer Yeurng!

Anonymous said...

To whom posted the ariticle on "Khmerization blog is a propaganda machine", are you an educated Khmer? too stupid and blind. YOu said the family is poor and we have to help the father in this poor family. Please open your eye and see ist it our leaders are poor. What is the gap between rich and poor now? If you are in a family that your parent is really rich, wealthy but you are a son even don`t have enough rice to eat, you can respect such dictator father? Please Please open your eye and see the real thing. Don`t pretend to be blind, you migh be a blind guy. How many percentage of Vietnam people in PNH city now? more than 1/3 of population. Please go around and check. Why you don`t have a question in your head that why this people come to Cambodia alot even their country are better than Cambodia. I think Kherization should not post such crazy opinion.

Anonymous said...

(Sorry, i cannot see this murderer as my father)

Well done on your expression, Khmerization. The reader should apologise to the world for having existed and for even suggesting or even seeing Hun Sen as his father.

As Khmerization stated, this strongman has done everything he can to rule the house, including keeping the children crippled for extra aids and donor. Those children that speaks out against him, sent to prison. Overseas children educated in the west, are accused of betraying the country and running away.

Do you respect your father, if he kills his children and starved them of food and education, uses nothing but violence and yells in your face everyday on TV? Should the children continue to be crippled, hidden from the world for another 30 years?

Anonymous said...

Good rebuttal, Khmerization. I too will never consider a murder like Hun Sen as a father. Illegitimate father, yes, but not a father deserving the respect. How can you call someone a father when he steals from the household to enrich himself while he is starving his children, beat, jail and even kill his children for trying to reform and correct his immoral behavior or incompetence.

Anonymous said...

I disagree that Khmerization is a propaganda machine, for example, a couple of days ago I requested Kmerization to pass on my thought, which they did. My thought was not base on taking political sides, but base on unity. If Khmerization is a propaganda machine would they accepted my requested?

I think all of us, Khmer, love to see our country become successful and free of corruption. To achieve these goals, we must love, respect each other opinions, and united. And I have faith with all of Khmer that we will achieves these goals.

LoveKhmer

Anonymous said...

Please let me say that Hun Sen is not a father. He is a robber, killer, traitor and shit. Never say this again "Hun Sen"is father.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the writer about the working hard but Hun Sen is a bad father. In the household, we kicked the father out if he is a piss of shit.