A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Friday 14 January 2011

Mr. Mike is in the hot seat

By Anonymous

Dear Mr. Mike, I tried to restrain myself not to read your sloppy article, but subsequently I was constrained to do so.

It appears that the very last sentence of your article, you've called for any potential readers not to take the meanings of your article "Personal".

It seem that you are the only person who is really having personal issues with Mr. Rainsy. Whether or not you really had issues, or pretend to have issues, or wanted to have issues with Mr. Rainsy, nobody know but yourself, nobody knows what your real motivation is. Whatever it is, everyone and including myself can't careless about it. Or maybe you just simply have a lot of times to burn.

You see Mr. Mike, I have neither resentment nor contentment toward Mr. Sam Rainsy. In fact, I personally don't know Mr. Sam Rainsy, just like I don't know Mr. Hun Sen and his people.

You see Mr. Mike, I am not a beneficiary of these people, and I don't know about you, but from reading your article, it sounds like you are, at least from one of them.

I based my opinion from the existing facts and from past history. During my college years and until now, on my spare time I did a lot of readings, talking to older people, watched many documentaries and films, and to this date, I am still observing the current government's policies, constitutions, and the daily behavior of the government officials, and the treatment of my people and the ongoing in-flows and the hidden promulgation of Yuon people in my country. And don't get me wrong, I have so much admiration and very thankful toward our current government for their efforts to improve the quality of life of some people in our country and the overthrow of the Pol Pot regime.

Mr. Mike, wake up and smell the coffee, before Yuon do it for you, or maybe you are Yuon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes sir, your comments are truely valuable, by the ways, I am very much like you are, I never work for CPP, but used to help Mr. Sam rainsy for 5 months. As you said you got such beautyful family and lived a perfect life in the most freedom Country, and you can clearly see our homland are just re established 8 years ago. Yes there was alote of corruption and ruled unlawful by Gov't. You have great effort in education I believed, your beautyful kids will be much smarter and get well educate like you do too. Your family are set as a clear sample for our Khmer community. Can we immagine if all family have hight education, or 95 percent of Cambodian got Doctor, engineer,professor, master, or scientist degree, don't you think it posible that Khmer empire will rise again, wouldn't it?. Thank for your feed back. Mike

Anonymous said...

We have to take a long tripe in order to know the strength of the horse, we have to lived long enought to know your freinds. It take me 5 months to know Mr. Sam Rainsy, he is not a good freind for highly interllegence and hornest like you. Mike

Anonymous said...

The above article either Sam himself or Ki team wroth it. it ok, you never see yourself as inable person, and you are good at seeing in other people mistake. Like I said befor, you put Khmer nation interest in the trush, and start to act like street wild beast, very desrtuctive and provocative against your own nation. your greedy and imbitouse grabing power for bunch of your SRP company people.
Did you remmember,a Mass demonstartion 1998, 100 of demonstration ayear, you try hard to stope foreign donation, you agianst your own poorly hunger Khmer, you did it . Didn't you? Now it easy to remmember 76 factories closed. How much it pain when Khmer just about to get up, You Rainsy put them right back to the darknese and claim yourself compatriote. My freind at Suntex factory your people burn his factory down to the ground, Here he told me, I invest 2.300.ooo dollars if I did know early Cambodia are such risky, I would never think about doing any business in here. In CDC meeting with Japan invetor They siad We Japan see alot of portential in Cambodia, But we not invest here, we can't risk our capitale. Now we clearly see you Sam rainsy are killing your nation economice, Now didn't you?.
In thailand Japan invest all electronic and assemby car that produce 16 billion in revenue contribute to Thai Eco. Kick Japan and Viet out from helping Khemr didn't you?.
I ask you stop preten to talk nice Rainsy but you act very delussion dirty trick, to put Cambodia down to the floor. Your leadership skill are not good enought for even make a living very survive, survive in your smale family. don't ever think to run Cambodia. Mike

Anonymous said...

And what happen to 270.000.00 dollars we donated to Communt ellection in 2003, I paid 4X300=1200$. you suck it all right? I did ask Sankat Roesy keo SRP ellected he not receive a peny from you Rainsy.

Anonymous said...

I think the yuon already smell coffee and my fart at the same time cus they an opportunist leach. Especailly from us Khmer .

Anonymous said...

Traitor and youn that all Rainsy people tools. A bunch of selfish looking for personal interest. No one I ever have found yet he or she truely love Khmer. but 99.9 % are delusive and only trying to make a cheap living by the nam of Khmer compatriot. Many reader they are seem good peoples but KI and Sam group planted dirty disception seed to make them beleived on this Ghost cheater teams, those victime are demonstrator, SRP company activist, oversea peoples....Rainsy and you 6:49 are looking down on those inocents people. Is it your game tools Rainsy? I wonder you are a double agent for Siam!!!! if you did Rainsy, May I ask any one who stay near you put you right off.
I am Mike I wish any people who are speak the truth, will be freinds with me, but not one of those are in politice.