A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Thursday 3 September 2015

Khmerization thanks School of Vice and apology for disapearance

Dear All,

Firstly, I wish to thank School of Vice for continuing my works and continue to post excellent articles on a daily basis. He has done a tremendous job.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for disappearing without any news. The simple reason was because I was busy with my other jobs and because I was seriously ill and I take time to recoup.

Thirdly, I have been running this blog single-handedly for the last 8 years and so, due to my busy schedules with my other few jobs, I'm really exhausted and the blog works took the toll on my health. I am now appealing for volunteers to help post and manage this blog. If you can help, please put up your hand and send an email to khmerization@gmail.com. . Thank you.

Khmerization

No comments: