A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 5 November 2011

A million voices from the Khmer Diaspora

Anonymous said...

Re: Appeal by one of our anonymous readers:

I have this thought in my head for many years.

There are many Khmer people living abroad, countries like US, Canada, France, Australia, and so forth. The sum of all Khmer people population living abroad perhaps totalled more than a million. If someone know how to tab into this population resource, this can be effective and powerful. Think about it, Khmer abroad have almost unlimited resources from their surrogate countries.

Financially, if they were to donate a dollar each, that is approximately a $1 million (that can be used to help flood victim). A million voices to the UN, a million signatures for petitions, or million people on the Washington monument lawn. Very powerful, isn't??....

Khmerization please help me pass on this thought of mine to the fellow Khmer.

Thank you,
LoveKhmer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To "A million voices from the Khemr Diaspora".

Useless voices...useless effort.

I am Khmer and currently living in the United States.

Before you go around asking/begging for donation. Why don't you try to ask Hun Sen and his cronies to see if they can give a few hundred millions (say $500 mm) to help poor Khmers in Cambodia first? before you ask us Khmers living overseas. We are not rich like Hun Sen and his families.

According to the Forb Magazine, Hun Sen worth between $5-8 billions. Who needs that much mony to live in a third country like Cambodia? There are no taxes in Srok Khmer.

If you want to talk face to face, I welcome you anytime.

I live in Bridgewater, MASS, USA 02324.

or call me at 508-697-2082

Thank You

HateKhmer

Anonymous said...

Useless voices...useless effort.

I am Khmer and currently living in the United States.

Before you go around asking/begging for donation. Why don't you try to ask Hun Sen and his cronies to see if they can give a few hundred millions (say $500 mm) to help poor Khmers in Cambodia first? before you ask us Khmers living overseas. We are not rich like Hun Sen and his families.

According to the Forb Magazine, Hun Sen worth between $5-8 billions. Who needs that much money to live in a third country like Cambodia? There are no taxes in Srok Khmer.

If you want to talk face to face, I welcome you anytime.

It's 10:54 am over here in my country, Bridgewater, MASS, USA 02324

HateKhmer

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your feed back. My intention was not to after the money, but as an example to my point across. My intention was to united Khmer a broads. To come under one organization like the Red Cross. Notice I said like RedCross, not a part of RedCross. I am not saying Khmer is lacking of charity group but I am saying we are fragmented. Please take the dollar out of your mind and re-read my message again. Sorry for the confusion?

LoveKhmer