A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 11 December 2010

Sihanouk's declaration of eternal support for Prime Minister Hun Sen



Unofficial translation from French by Luc Sâr
Declaration
Done on 10 December 2010
From Norodom Sihanouk
of Cambodia

Beijing, P.R. of China


  1. For several years already, I said and wrote (many times) that H.E. Samdach Decho HUN SEN, in his high quality as the leader of the RGC (Royal Government of Cambodia), was supported, 100%, by me and [it will remain] thus until the end of my life.
  2. In this regards, my position will remain unchanged.
  3. I placed myself into retirement. I will not be involved in politics anymore.


(Signed) Norodom Sihanouk

No comments: