A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Friday 22 October 2010

Moeung Son gave explanations of reason to resign as president of a Khmer Surin association


Below is an email from Mr. Moeung Sonn (pictured) to Mr. Bunthan Eang, president of Support Khmer Surin Committee in USA, explaining about his reason to resign as president of a newly-created Khmer Surin association.

Dear lok Eang

Thank you very much for your kind email.

According our meeting with Mr Mongkul at his house, I listened to the explanations of Mr Mongkul and I decided that I must leave the Phum Svay class room, if not he cannot receive 200,000 bahts (about $5,000) of donations from the Thai Government to teach Khmer in this area, and also he will always have enemies.

I am really satisfied with my decision to leave Phum Svay and abandoned the opening of this class room because it allows Mr Chey Mongkul and the foundation of Phum Svay to collect the 200,000 bahts immediately. But I regret for all what had happened in the past between Mr Mongkul and myself. If Mr Mongkul had accepted my invitation to have a dialogue before the creation of our cooperation, we wont' have this problem and I will have more the friends.

I want to work to help the others people who are in needs, but I also do not want to have the enemies.

Thank you for your friendship.

Sincerely yours,

Moeung Sonn

No comments: