A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 21 June 2009

Not all Nigerians in Cambodia are bad

Dear sir,
I am so glad to lay my hands on a sincere and well informed daily paper like your organization.
When I saw your latest news and the crime being committed by foreigners in the main metropolis of Cambodia I felt so glad that this will wash the country from bad name.
I am Wilson Richard, from Belgium . I only live here for four months now and I have gone to many provinces of Cambodia, they are amazing....
Your latest news about the 23 Africans (Nigerians) drew my attention and I feel I should express my feelings and delight in the good job you are doing.
Sir, most of this evil guys are not living in Cambodia, they do cross in from Vietnam and Laos to this peaceful country, causing problems for the innocent guys here in Cambodia. I have worked with a few of them and I know they have good intentions.

I have been to Olympic Stadium and saw a huge number of these guys playing soccer which I feel is a good thing to improve Cambodian soccer. I will let you know that the innocent black guys are suffering from the actions of those 23 three black men.
Take for instance, the soccer boys that I have mingle with, they came here in the name of soccer managers who provided them with wrong and selfish information that they will get good team with better pay here in Cambodia. Many of them told me that after they tried then their managers will dump them and sent them to the streets after collecting money from them and these group of bad men are using Cambodia immigration officials at the airport. I wish your office will investigate this issue and visit that stadium on weekends interrogate any of this black guy then you will have pity on them........ I will be so direct to give you names here to contact because I have done my little to help these guys... You can find names like Robson , Solo as the ring leaders and they are in the midst of Cambodians now...... please do not just count on my word as a joke. These guys are going through hell as many cannot extend their visas and they have not good living places.
I will be glad to hear from you if you wish to... I am on a 5 days trip with my Cambodian girl friend to Laos. We will return as soon as 15 July , 2009.
Thank you .
Regards
Wilson.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who does he think he is. telling shit. they break the law and they are foreigners. they need to be punish like all druggies. go f your girl and shut up. let us handle it.

Anonymous said...

12:28pm,
Wilson said that the majority of the black people in Cambodia are good people. Only the minority are bad. He said most black people who ended up in Cambodia have been duped, cheated and trafficked into Cambodia by bad soccer managers or gangsters. They are the victims of crimes committed by their fellow countrymen who are fraudsters who dumped them in Cambodia after cheating them of their money. Most of them have nowhere to go but they did play soccer for Cambodia which is good of Cambodian soccer team. This is what Wilson meant.

Anonymous said...

"Wilson" writes like a Nigerian scam writer - not any Belgian I ever met. Coincidence?