A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 15 February 2009

Sacravatoons: Khmer Krom accent is very unique

In my editorial about the survival of Khmer language in Surin, I wrote that: "Almost every Khmer Krom knows Khmer culture and can speak Khmer very well, although with a Vietnamese accent."

Below is the reaction of Sacravatoons to my editorial:

Dear Khmerization Junior,
I used to have so many Khmer-Kroms as my friends.I listened to them everyday.I think their accents are not Vietnamese Accents.Pls do not confuse about it.Thanks.
Khmer-Krom accent is very unique accent that I can feel in my heart.
Cheers,
Bun H.

I wish to thank Sacravatoons for his contributions to the debates about the subject related to our brothers and sisters in Kampuchea Krom and Surin. Khmerization

No comments: