A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 21 February 2009

Khmer Krom food by My Linh Nakry

I have come across a website dedicated to Khmer Krom Food. My Linh Nakry, I assumed she is a fine Khmer Krom woman, is unquestionably a master cook. She has made my saliva dripping as I browsed through her endless recipes of delicious-looking Khmer Krom food. I one day wish that I could taste her food. My hat off to her!
Here are some of the saliva-dripping Khmer Krom food by Ms. My Linh Nakry:- Khmerization

Samlor Machu Chrourk Trey (Fish Sour Soup)



Samlor Machu Trey Plae Champu (sweet, sour, spicy, star fruit soup)




Samlor Tumpeang Sor Sach Kdam (white asparagus with crab meat)



Lap Khmer (Khmer Beef Salad)



Samlor Banlae Sach Ko (vegetable beef soup)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great food. It makes me hungry too. Good on My Linh. She's done us proud.

Anonymous said...

សម្លខ្មែរឆ្ងាញ់ណាស់​​ខ្ញុំស្រក់ទឹកមាត់បណ្តើរៗ
នឹកស្រុកខ្មែរ​នឹកផ្ទះណាស់​។​

Khmerization said...

3:49am, My saliva is dripping like yours as well. These food look so delicious. They make me miss my Cambodia badly...after a very long, long absence.