A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 14 April 2013

Ly Marina will not file complaint [Is the rumour of her love affair with Gen. Kun Kim true?]


Give our kids a better deal
PHNOM PENH, 14th April 2013 (The Cambodia Herald) -- Former Actress Ly Marina (pictured) said, she will not file a complaint against an unidentified woman, who had really damaged her reputation.

Ly Marina returned home two months ago after a long disappearance from the entertainment industry after her engagement to a Cambodian-American man in 2011.

However, after her engagement, a scandal broke out claiming that the engagement was to cover up the truth, that she has been in a relationship with a rich married high-ranking military officer and was about to have his baby.

The rumor also claimed that the unidentified woman had called and threatened to attack her if she doesn't stop seeing her husband.

"At first I was surprised when I heard it from my friends while I was living with my fiancé in the U.S.," she said. "I didn't want to confront the rumor because there's nothing to gain from it. I know that entertainers are a good topic for scandals.

"I will not file a complaint against her because I also don’t know who the lady is. But, I don’t want them to damage my reputation as well."


"It's strange when they say someone is threatening me. If so I wouldn't have returned to Cambodia, and I would have just stayed happily with my future husband in U.S."

Ly Marina had a previous marriage before, to her ex-husband, Tit Thavarith, a Bayon TV program manager.

No comments: