A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 22 April 2013

11 year-old and 8 year-old boys slept under banana trees after beaten and evicted by their own father [What a cruel father he is!] ក្មេងប្រុស២នាក់ ដែលយក គុម្ពោតចេក ធ្វើទីជំរក ត្រូវបានគេបញ្ជូន ទៅមន្ទីរសង្គមកិច្ចហើយ


Photo by DAP-NEWS
Monday, 22 April 2013  ដោយៈដើមអម្ពិល DAP News ID:037

ភ្នំពេញៈ ក្មេងប្រុសពីរនាក់ បងប្អូន ដែលយកគុម្ពោធចេក ធ្វើជាផ្ទះស្នាក់នៅ ក្រោយឳពុកវាយដំ និងបណ្តេញចេញពីផ្ទះ កាលពីថ្ងៃយប់ ថ្ងៃទី២១ ខែមេសាឆ្នាំ២០១៣ ត្រូវបាន នគរបាល ប្រឆាំងការជួញដូរ និងការពារអនីតិជន ប្រាប់ឱ្យដឹងថា ពួកគេត្រូវបាន បញ្ជូនទៅកាន់មន្ទីរសង្គមកិច្ច ដើម្បីថែរក្សាហើយ។ Two brothers who used a tree trunk as their house to live in after their father beat them and evicted them from their house on the night of 21st April have been sent to care centre at the Ministry of Social Affairs, said police from Anti-Trafficking and Protection of Minors Unit.
កុមារទាំង២នាក់ មានឈ្មោះ រុំ ផៃរ៉ាត់ អាយុ១១ឆ្នាំ និងប្អូនឈ្មោះ រុំ ជៃរាក់ អាយុ៨ឆ្នាំ ។ ពួកគេ ត្រូវបានឳពុក ឈ្មោះ រុយ ភារម្យ អាយុជាង៤០ឆ្នាំ បណ្តេញ ចេញពីផ្ទះ ស្ថិតនៅក្នុងភូមិវត្តលៀប សង្កាត់ចំការសំរោង ក្រុងបាត់ដំបង កាលពីម៉ោង ៨និង៣០នាទីយប់ ថ្ងៃទី២១ ខែមេសា ឆ្នាំ២០១៣ ។ The two boys, 11 year-old Rom Phairath and 8 year-old Rom Phairak, were beaten and evicted from their home by their 40 year-old father, Roy Phirum, at 8:30pm on 21st of April 2013 in Wat Leap Village, Samrong District, Battambang city.
នគរបាល បានឱ្យដឹងថា ក្មេងប្រុសទាំងពីរនេះ ត្រូវបានគេប្រទះឃើញ មកស្នាក់នៅគុម្ពោធព្រៃចេក គួរឲ្យអាណិតអាសូរ ដែលមានបង្វិចខោអាវពីរថង់។ តាមចម្លើយរបស់ក្មេងប្រុសទាំងពីរនោះ បានបញ្ជាក់ថា រូបគេបានយកគុម្ពោធព្រៃ ដូចជាផ្ទះដោយសារ គ្មានកន្លែងស្នាក់ នៅក្រោយពី ឳពុកវាយដំ ហើយបណ្តេញចេញពីផ្ទះ ដោយមានខោអាវ ពីបីកំប្លេ តែប៉ុណ្ណោះ ។ ក្មេងប្រុសបញ្ជាក់ថា ម្តាយរបស់ពួកគេ បានរត់ចោលផ្ទះពីរបីឆ្នាំមកហើយដែរ។ Police said the two boys were found by passersby living miserably at the banana trunks with only two plastic bags of clothes. The two boys said the reasons that they lived under the banana trees was because they have no where to go after their father beat them up and evicted them from their house with only a few clothes. The boys said that their mum had run away from home 2-3 years ago (Did the guy also beat his wife to death or killed him by other means?)


យ៉ាងណាក៏ដោយ មន្រ្តីប៉ូលិសប្រឆាំងការជួញដូរ និងការពារអនីតិជន ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង លោក ថុល យុទ្ឋា បានបញ្ជាក់ថា បច្ចុប្បន្នក្មេងទាំពីរនោះ ត្រូវបានបញ្ជូនទៅមន្ទីរសង្គមកិច្ច ដើម្បីទទួលបានការថែទាំ និងស្នាក់នៅសមរម្យ៕Anti-Trafficking police said the two boys are now under the care of the Ministry of Social Affairs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Hun Sen's Kingdom of Nambodia.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Welcome to Banana,s kingdom of Hun's Di-nasty.....Hun's families slept in the villas but his subjects slept under banana trees.

Yobal Khmer

Anonymous said...

Yes correct, Hun sen sleeps in villas while his poor subjects sleep under banana tress and he doesn't care.

Anonymous said...

Yobal Khmer.

You blamed Hun Sen, you blamed other but you forgot, that you are also one of us.

You better adoppt the two boys to show, that you love the sufferd Khmer people.

Anonymous said...

Right! Nambodia is banned adoption to foreigner since i am living in foreign' s land Nambodia won't allow me to adopt her citizens.If that easy i'll take both brothers to live with me i have couples of rooms in my old house that unoccupied.I always send money to help those whose struggle to survive for many years now....How about you why don't you adopt'em?

Yobal Khmer

Anonymous said...

It seem to me that Roy Phirum lives in an isolate place, no neighbors exist around his
house (or hut) of 500 meters surrounding. Why there is no neighbor spots the kids.
Is this typical in Khmer society nowadays ?
My neighbor kid (6 or 7 yo girl),when one day after she got drop off from school bus and
she couldn't find no one in home, she was sobbing and run in to ring my door bell.
It turned out that my neighbor couple (the parent) were in the meeting somewhere in next
town. The girl got the snack and watched cartoon in my house. A few days later I smiled
and told the parent that in the situation like this,they need to call me or else I will call the
police. They smiled back and said : Yeah right,but we lost your number and it was not
listed in next town phone book. I gave my new business card to them. I am the only Khmer
live in the neighbor of white folks,and the girl decided to come to me.
She is a beautiful college freshman now works week end job in bakery. Often times she
brought cookies from her work for me and reminded me : Try them,they're much sweeter
than the snack you gave me !!!
Can Roy Phirum and his neighbors duplicate my real story in their community ? If not,
why ? Are they not all Khmer??

Anonymous said...

They were talking about jungle's society and you're talking about civilise society.The differences were huge,police in civilise society protect the weeks and the victims of abuses,in jungle's society police is protecting no one,but its clans.You're compare the oranges to bananas.

Anonymous said...

24 April 2013 9:19 am

My dear friend,yes now I realize that I had compared 2 different fruits.
It struck me when I read Phnom Penh Post Khmer Version and Koh Santepheap
about the death of a 17 year old girl who got raped by her own biological
father who was a police officer. She overdosed drug to commit suicide.
Koh Santepheap can not even spell out the real story.
Now I am sick to the stomach my friend ! The picture of Chhouk my poor
little elephant made me sad for a while, but the frolicsome of youngster
elephant help me get through. Now this news,the death of this young girl
made me decide not to read any sad news from Cambodia for awhile.