A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Friday 13 July 2012

Encouragements from Khmerization readers

Anonymous said...
Dear Khmerization,

Since you have to work at two jobs, and do your graduate work at the same time, while serving your readers daily, would you be interested in accepting some financial supports from your readers.
--------------------------------
Anonymous said...
Don't pay much attention to those who attacked you using his/her agenda to get point across by criticizing of unfounded facts: Khmerization,you did a great job for this free blog, please don't give up, please don't be discouraged, we need your blog to get informations from Srok Khmer this day.

Khmerization, I love you sir/madam, keep on going, don't be discouraged by one critic.Many people here have appreciated you and your effort to keep this place running, do the best you can....

Thank you very much.
---------------------------------
Smart Khmers should fight our enemies, not fighting Khmers!

Anonymous said... 
 
To Khmerization,

With this small idea I (myself) just want to delivery my special thanks to Khmerization's team that you have done such a great job for the Khmer patriots and Khmer nationalism as well, regardless, where they lived around the globe. Because your blog has performed great tasks for all of us as a Khmer who love and share their vision about the golden principle of the democracy in order to confront with the current CPP clans. Once again, I really appreciate it that you have dedicated and devoted most of your time to maintain this blog for folks Khmer to exchange some of their views, ideas by using your blog according in your editorial principle.


You know what! In  this world there are two kinds of men: one is working too hard and the other is just waiting to earn a credit. And regardless of what you do, you will always be criticized by the public and it’s so undeniable. The most important thing is whether the critics is just cruising for better improvement or just want to make things worse in the constructive manner.

Being as Khmer patriots, we (all) had better focus to the main target of how and could help Khmer nationalism to remove the power from the Cpp government and their Puppets.

However, if anyone always thinks that their idea is so bright and so clever than others, my recommendation you is to learn to fight with our good enemy Youn/Siam, Okay. Not just only good for Khmer and Khmer but also for Khmer's traitor.

Mk
------------------------------------
Anonymous said...
I'm glad to hear an American born Khmer is Khmer.
We are Khmer Americans, as we can see Khmer comes first before Amerian.
Nonetheless, we should be true both countries.

The individuals behind Khmerization or KI do not need to be journalists. As long as they impartially clarify the news sources and
/ their status .

After all, Khmerization provides free services.
We all must thank Khmerization for that !!!

Khmer American
---------------------------------------
Khmerization said...
7:21 AM , Thank you for your kind offer and appreciation. Some people have suggested I set up a paypal account for people who want to donate, but I am reluctant to do so.

I do not want any personal gains for doing this job. But I was thinking about recruiting some reporters in Cambodia to get first hand news, but I did not have the money to pay them, so I gave up the idea.

If some readers have any idea about helping to improve this blog, or they want to help post the article or knew someone who can help, please let me know I could give them access to post if they have and share the same ideal as the authors of this blog.

Once again, thanks for your kind offer to me, I can't accept your offer, but if you can help in recruiting reporters on the ground in Cambodia, I would appreciate it because that would make news in this blog more up-to-date.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the one posted comment criticising a wish for Viet Nam Hong speedy recovery. Just want to say to Khmerization - you have done us Khmers a great service, please keep on !! We are proud of you bro !!

Anonymous said...

Dear Khmerization,

I am " 7:21 AM ".
For refusing to accept any financial supports from your readers, you have shown intellectually you are a cut-above.
I feel your pain knowing your situation, as I recalled what and how I personally went through when working on my doctorate studies.
You now commend more of my respect and admiration.

I wish YOU great success in your academic endeavors, and your idealism.

Anonymous said...

Long Live! Long Live! Khmerization and KI-Media.
For those who don't appreciate and value the service free of charge from the 2 respected blogs. TOO BAD!
Khmerization and KI-Media are not alone to stand up and fight for justice. We are your faithful and loyal readers and ready to fight the battle with both of you.

Anonymous said...

Long live this place because KI Media has become a battle ground for Khmer looking down another Khmer. What happened to our race? I am Khmer American born and cannot believe how many Khmers look down one another. Just set up a PayPal account and add a link. Who ever wants to donate can. Whatever you want to do with it s up to you. For the work you've done is priceless.

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of amortization that provided free service to our Khmers communities around the globe,you did a wonderful job for all Khmers English readers,I myself would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.I am the one that post the second from the top that said: "Don't pay much attention to one critic" I am Khmer 100% born in Cambodia grew up/lived all over place in the globe,will be back when I get old, spend the rest of my life in motherland [Cambodia] I loved her will never forget her no matter where I live....


I am not associate with Cpp nor any of corruption pigs out there in pp regime today,I was blessed by god graces to be who I am now.

Thank you kamortization.

Anonymous said...

Correction: I mean Khmerization....sorry...Khmerization.

Anonymous said...

Khmerization Friend,

We are still waiting for your reply.
Thank you