A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Thursday 19 July 2012

Actress insists salon business not bankrupt

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Seth Kimsoeurn
Phnom Penh Post


120719_07b
After setting off to perform in Australia for a week, actress Sam Mana spoke out about rumours that her business has gone bankrupt.

The actress, who was accused last year of accepting money from a rich customs officer to open a big beauty salon, denied that she wants to sell the salon because she’s in debt.

The US$200,000 house was recently put up for sale, leading people to suspect that the 21-year-old has been throwing her money away.


“I flew to Australia with great sorrow,” said the actress, who is Down Under for her first overseas appearance.

“I don’t want people to think that I’m incapable and in debt because I closed down my business… I want to close down my business and sell that house because it is a tiring job in a busy noisy business complex.

If I can sell that house, I’ll use the money to buy a big villa in a quiet neighbourhood.”

To contact the reporter on this story: Seth Kimsoeurn at kimsoeurn.seth@phnompenhpost.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.