A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 10 June 2012

United we stand, divided we fall!

Re: Strongman of Cambodia [The strongest among the weakest]

Anonymous said...

Khmers must stop attacking each other and must stop the hatred against each other. Khmers had lost Lands from the EAST and the WEST because of hatred and because we are attacking each other everyday. For me, I don't care who is still running the country...As long as Cambodia continues its prosperity and becomes a modernised country everyday where the economy keeps growing ,jobs getting created and people are living with a better life everyday, I'll be happy! That's all I care!! I know some of you don't agree with me, but I speak the truth from the bottom of my heart...Remember, nothing get solved overnight, our government is trying so hard, step by step, to make our country to be in a better shape, as you all have seen today!!!
--------------------------
When I see black, I say it is back
 
By Young k.professional

Me too, I don't really care who is running the country as long as he/she abides by the rules of laws of the country, working for the people in general, not just for the rich people. I personally did not hate Hun Sen, but I hated his policy which has favored one group of people and denied another the opportunities... I am a very straight forward kind of a guy. When I see black, I say it is back and I respect the rule of laws. If I disagreed with my critics, I still respect him/her without using profanity to get my points across. I wish all our Khmer people work together to achieve a common goal, which is to build a better Cambodia for our future's generations. Our country is getting smaller everyday and our people keep on fighting each other like dogs and cats. Too sad to see all of these happened before our eyes. Hun Sen has power to stop land grabbing that destroyed Khmer livelihood, but Hun Sen has chosen to turn his blind eyes and so did the KING!
 ---------------------------
Why did Sihanouk stick with China and not with the United State?
 
Anonymous said...

Look at this way, you guys. Why did former King Sihanouk stick with China and not with the United State?...There must be something that China could help Cambodia rebuilding her country. We do need something to hold on to, because we are the poorest country and the weakest country. Cambodia can't do it alone by itself! Making friends with our neighbors and rebuilding our strength is a good step forward.


SIAM (THAILAND) did that in the past "history" when they asked the great Khmer king (when and which one?) for permission to allow their small tribe to stay...I don't mind who is running the country right now. I just wanted to see my Cambodia improves everyday, with strong economy and jobs for all our people throughout the kingdom!
---------------------------
The guy who cannot solve Cambodia's problems should not be the leader

By Kakada

To the gentlemen and soft ladies who do not care who is running the company, called Cambodia.

Why you cannot see the truth?

1. No rule of law because the laws are only applied to the poor and the weak, but the rich and the powerful are above the laws. A French philosopher said, "All people are equal because the laws allow both the poor and the rich to live under the bridge and to beg for breads".
2. The poor and the weak are living in constant fears because they are abused by the  police, the military police (see the video clip) and by the rich and the thugs;
3. No economic development because your government keeps on borrowing billions of dollars from the world; who will re-pay that?
4. You don't have social welfare policy to take care of the poor and the old (read Koksantipeap about the old begging for help everyday);
5. You don't talk about the enforcements of immigration law. Yuon can come and go very easily;
6. Natural resources are depleted day by day...etc,

So, it does not matter who leads the country, but the guy who cannot solve these problems should not be the leader.

No comments: