A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Thursday 19 May 2011

Debbie Sath - Coming Up [of a Cambodian-El Salvadorean girl]





From the June, 2011 issue of Import Tuner
By Luke Munnell
Photography by Steve Bitanga

Debbie Sath is many things. Typical is not one of them. Australian born from Cambodian and El Salvadorian parents, and a banker by day, it’s Debbie’s flawless physique and refreshingly natural presence that she’s fast becoming known for the world over. But what you might not suspect having never met her is that beneath her beauty is a down-to-earth, laid back chick who’s as comfortable with jokes and crass language (sexy) as she is in front of the camera (sexier still). The best part: we may be getting her full time. If only she can break the news to her parents.

2NR: I read on your Facebook that you’ve been on the road now for quite a while, and our shoot is your last gig before you hop a 15hr flight back home. What else have you been up to?

DS: So much! I was up in Toronto for a while before coming down to SoCal, hanging out with my cousin and doing a shoot for Heaven and Hell magazine. I was in Miami before that, then just kicked back at some resorts in South America for a while on holiday.

Did you have fun?

Oh yes! Well . . . other than getting food poisoning the other day. That was awful. But I love it here. I always go back home talking about how I want to move to the States after I’ve been here.

So you like it here?

I wanna move here!! I love Australia, but you all have it made in California.

As long as you don’t plan to buy a house, pay for gas, or get a job. But Aus has a little bit of everything, too, right?

Yes, good dining and nightlife in Melbourne, good sightseeing in Sydney. We have Mount Buller for skiing and snowboarding, Surfers Paradise in Queensland, lots of bungee jumping, hiking, extreme sports . . .

And what are you into most?

Of those? Nothing. laughs I’ve gone canoeing, but I really hated it. I hate water; it makes me think I’m going to die. I’m glad I did it, though. I’ll stick to the clubs in Melbourne!

Word? Melbourne is the spot?

Oh yes. Hot clubs, hot Asian girls . . . they’re all just terrible dancers. You Americans have us beat there. laughs

Yeah, but you’ve been in a dance crew for years, right? You’re bound to be a little more critical than most . . .

Yes, but the chicks out here are just bad. laughs They try, and they have fun, so I guess that’s all that counts, right?

You’re talking to a gearhead white boy from the East Coast not the biggest dance authority.

laughs

Where else is hot? You’re always on the go, right?

I go to Malaysia and Cambodia a lot to visit the fam. I have a cousin in Francethat’s an awesome place. We can fly to most of Asia for $250 out of Avalon airport in Melbourne on Jetstarkind of like JetBlue here.

So Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbanethey’re all on the east coast of Aus. What happens on the other 9/10ths of the continent?

Nothing. laughs It’s pretty much all kangaroos and open land until Perth on the west coast.

But with photo radar.

Yes! I hate those damned things. I actually got two fines on the way home from the airport after dropping Steve (Bitanga) off the last time he came down here. I had no idea I was even speeding until I got them in the mail. Like $400 each.

It’s bad over there for a car owner, huh?

Terrible. I think in Cali you have what’s called a referee station, where the cops send you if they think your car is illegally modified? Well, over there they can just take your car and auction it off if they want to.

Damn. And you guys have some pretty badass cars over there, too, huh?

Yeah. Skylines in Aus are like Civics here.

What are you driving these days?

laughs A Holden Barina. I wanted a Silvia, but I got stuck with that. I always wanted a Nissan Micra convertible. They’re so cute, but I’ve only ever seen them in England.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boobs too big for the small bods

Anonymous said...

I wanna choy her now..




Nak khlahan kdor dek,

Anonymous said...

That's fake boobs...they'r all rubber,plastics...dude!

Anonymous said...

If a girl is Asian, exotic, petit, and carry a pair of HUUUUUUUGE fake boobs, she'll guaranteed herself an attention, especially in adult industry. She'll definately will get some popularity there. I hope this Debbie girl doesn't misrepresent herself as Khmer girls. Most Khmer girls in America disgusted me, that's why I didn't marry one. I married a Khmer girl from Cambodia. Most Khmer girls here in Long Beach, California in America are totally misrepresented themselves. They lack self respect and very insecure of themselves. They end up dishonoring themselves and their family by being too American and end up in gangs, sex, and drugs. I see too many Khmer girls gone that path. Bopa Angkor do not grow outside of Srok Khmer.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see a Khmer girl making a name for herself. You sexy, girl.

Anonymous said...

She's kinda pretty but her square boobs are so fugly! She does not look mixed, she looks full Khmer. Girl stop kidding yourself!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that Debbie is half Cambodian and half Salvadoran. I have two beautiful little boys who are mixed Cambodian/Salvadoran (My wife is a Salvadoran from Zacatecoluca). ;)