A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 13 September 2010

Angelina Jolie talks tats and Billy Bob Thornton [about rows of ancient Cambodian script on her back]

Angelina Jolie's tattoos and their meanings. The actress is renowned for her extensive body art and has described herself as 'just a punk kid with tattoos' at heart. Now this set of images reveals exactly what each piece of body art on the world's most famous actress actually means. The front cover of a new tell-all book also features a picture of her tattooed back. But even though you can't see her face, Angelina Jolie is instantly recognisable on Andrew Morton's book by her collection of tattoos. - Splash News
Angelina Jolie's tattoos and their meanings. The actress is renowned for her extensive body art and has described herself as 'just a punk kid with tattoos' at heart. Now this set of images reveals exactly what each piece of body art on the world's most famous actress actually means. The front cover of a new tell-all book also features a picture of her tattooed back. But even though you can't see her face, Angelina Jolie is instantly recognisable on Andrew Morton's book by her collection of tattoos. - Splash News

By Grant Hodgson Sep 13, 2010,

Angelina Jolie has discussed her tattoos and laughed off a report that she supposedly attacked her ex, Billy Bob Thornton
, saying: “If I wanted to have killed him, I would have killed him.”

Talking about her tats to Australian mag Post-Modern Ink, she said: “I love them. They’re body art. I don’t think it’s abnormal that someone who spends their life in other skins wants to claim their own by marking things on it that matter to them. My most recent is five vertical rows of ancient Cambodian script. It’s on my back and looks very sacred.”

She added: “Getting my dragon was perhaps the biggest surprise. I was in Amsterdam and got a little crazy, dropping my pants at a tattoo parlour and woke up the next morning and saw this really funny dragon. I’ve always wanted a dragon but this one had a funny blue tongue. To me a dragon is very much a woman, strong and elegant.”

The former bad girl also recalled the report involving Thornton. “There was one when Billy and I were together that said I had stabbed him and then went into a nut house or something. I thought that was kind of funny. If I wanted to have killed him, I would have killed him.”

No comments: