A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Thursday 17 June 2010

A handsome young man seeking a Khmer girlfriend

Khmerization's Note: I'm not sure if the message below is real and genuine, but I decided to post it anyway because I wanted to help the young man.



My name is Chea. My birthday is 11/30/1982. I am Cambodian, 27 year old, Young man. I want a Cambodian girl friend, for long term relationship. I need help to find a 26 or 27 or 28 year old Khmer young woman. I don't see any Cambodian young women at this area. What do you say?
Seng Chea
8326 Cherbourg way
Stockton, CA 95210
Phone:1-209-957-7509

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi chea, my name vibol, how long have you been in USA? can i find good girl for you? if you want me to help please add me to you friend
seang.vibol@gmail.com i always online, you can contact me very time.