A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 8 February 2010

Quotes from Hun Sen’s speech at Ta Moan area


Hun Sen making a speech when he visited Preah Vihear temple on Saturday 6th Feb.

Monday, February 08, 2010

DAP news
Translated from Khmer by Socheata for Ki-Media

Hun Sen gave a speech at 9:22AM on Monday 08 Feb 2010. The following are some of the quotes from his speech:

- I am angry with only a few people, I am not angry with the entire Siem people, and [I am angry] with the dumb newspapers The Nation and Bangkok Post
- Excrement in Thailand is very expensive, because the Thai people gave it as a gift to the prime minister. Even with that, he does not resign from his position still
- You are a true power thief, if you don’t believe me, hold an election and you will lose.
- If my wife wears army uniform, why does it bother Abhisit? Among all of the Siem PMs, nobody is as bad as Ah Neung [derogatory for this guy].
- If you don’t tell the truth about Siem troops’ invasion in Cambodia on 15 July, let the magic objects break your neck, may you be shot, be hit by a car, may you be shocked by electricity or [may you be shot] by misfired guns.
- Not only did Thailand actually invaded [Cambodia], it also invaded and cheated on history by changing the name of Preah Vihear temple to Prah Vihan.
- I said that if the Siamese troops did not invade Wat Keo Sekha Kiri Svarak Pagoda, let me be destroyed, know me well, Suthep [Thaugsuban]!
- Hun Sen also scolded The Nation newspaper, saying that if you are so dumb, don’t be a newspaper that provides false information about this visit.
- As long as you do not withdraw your troops from Wat Keo Sekha Kiri Svarak Pagoda, I still call them invading troops.
- People criticize you so much, you still wouldn’t resign. My [general] stars, the king gave them to me, not the Siamese king.
- I said this much to you, are you hurt or not? If you reply back, I will add some more.
- I sent a letter to all the Siamese people, saying that there has never been any time where the Siamese society is in such discordance as it is under Abhisit Vejjajiva’s time, and also foreign relationships are extremely bad.
- You ordered the yellow shirts to help set up the coup d’état and to administer the airport.
- I ordered the Council of Ministers, as well as the [Press] and Quick Reaction Unit to properly record my voice and translate it into English.
- Will Abhisit swear on having all his family members be killed and having them [perish] in a plane crash, if [he still claims] that Siamese troops did not invade Cambodia?
- Not only am I a soldier, I even set up the soldiers.
- My [army] registration number is 000002. I am not wearing fake insignia, I am telling you Abhisit.
- Ah Nis [derogatory for “this guy”] is crazy, he is all confused, he deserves to be scolded at. This guy has no family honor.
- Why does it bother you if I wear army uniform my entire life?
- Whatever type of army uniform, there is nothing to bother Abhisit.
- I wear the general stars granted to me by the king, I am not wearing Abhisit’s stars in the sky that belong to Abhisit.
- This is not the first time that Hun Sen dons an army uniform. I was originally a soldier. You’d better know Hun Sen clearly.
- In the past 20 speeches, I did not attack you back, but you always attack me. Therefore, I will attack you back. And, if tomorrow you attack me back, I will reply back to you.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wrong with Hunsen? Is he out of his mind? Poor Cambodians!

Anonymous said...

Stupid prime minister the Cambodian people ever have...he deserved to be called the idiot prime minister

sara Singapore said...

Haha how can people expect this guy to say something smart??? He's just a retard, uneducated, hungry for money and power.. leaving cambodians poor, export cambodian beggars LAME !

He didn't dare to do more than barking around... No credit any more for this old dog ! shamed !

Anonymous said...

Totally agree ^^. His words tell his mind, just another person try to rise himself up by pushing someone down. Everything is for himself, his behavior is way far from a leader. Someone who can still have good relationship with him wouldn't be much different.

Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

all of you fuckers above are Khmer traitors. Stay the fuck where you are. Don't ever come back to Cambodia. Your a waste to us. Go suck some Thai dicks while you're at it, faggots.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! See the funny leader little clown.

Anonymous said...

Olala

That is that word of Khamer's father.

Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

Anonymous said...

I know Hun Sen has been humiliated because he is not allowed to enter Khmer temple as the owner, but as a tourist. A PM of a country has to cancel a trip to his country's temple because of an objections from foreigners, the Thais.

As a Khmer I also feel humiliated that Khmer temple has been controlled by the Thai. However, I don't agree with the language that Hun Sen has been using against the Thai leaders here. Hun Sen's language will reflect on us Khmers that we are a bunch of uncivilized and uneducated who only know thuggish language. Sad.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.....You had done well my little old fart...