A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Friday 26 December 2008

from remy zero: I'm in love with Ros Serey Sothea and Sin sisamouth's songs

Hello.We moved to Phnom Penh a few months ago,and are about to start a
new show on CTN`s new channel-MyTV....I have never been to
Australia, but I know some of our songs were popular there....I am
completely in love with Ros Serey Sothea and her music....also, I
listen to Sisamouth for hours every day.......My laptop is in the
shop, but I have thousands of old Cambodian songs on it, so being
without it so depressing...if you are aware of any sites that have old
khmer mp3`s it would be a miracle for me to listen!!
thanx,
Remy
-----------------
Dear Readers,
If you can please help Remy. I will try my best to find some sites for her/him, but if anyone know any good sites about Ros Serey Sothea and Sin Sisamouth's songs please help Remy through this email: inocybesang@gmail.com .

Khmerization

Here are some sites which I have found:
1. Sin Sisamouth
2. Ros Serey Sothea
3. Pen Rorn
4. Sin Sisamouth, Ros Serey Sothea, Pen Rorn, and So Savoeun

No comments: