A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Thursday 25 December 2008

Condolences to Prof Keng Vannsak's family

Dear The Editor,

It was sad to learn that we have lost another Khmer icon. I don't know Professor Keng Vannsak himself but I have heard a lots of him. It is certainly a great loss to khmer people at any generation. If I may, please convey my condolences to Professor Keng Vannsak's family. May his great work remain.

Lay Siv
from Australia

Dear Mr. Lay Siv,

Your message of condolences has been forwarded to Mr. Chum Sirath, a family friend of Prof. Keng Vannsak. I hope he will convey your message of condolences to the professor's bereaved family. Let it be known that I also share your condolences.

Khmerization
-------
The next day I received a reply from Mr. Chum Sirath. Below is his reply to me:


Yes I will convey your condolences to prof Keng Vannsak widow sivorn as a duty.
Best regards.

Chum Sirath

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: