A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Tuesday 6 November 2007

Sihanouk Blast His Republican Critics


Translated from French by Luc Sâr

Cambodian Studies
“Another “blow under the belt” from those who set themselves up as my Enemies”

By N. Sihanouk

The “Lonnolian Khmer Republicans” or their offsprings are working their brain hard in order to find a way to cause me the maximum of harms with the utmost regards, (with) one “surest” way other than the one consisting of having me condemned by the (infamous) UN ECCC … “for complicity in the Khmer Rouge genocides.”It was thus that, yesterday, my Enemies succeeded in bringing up against me a certain number of Politicians, by declaring with the sound of the drums (newspaper articles, etc…) that I will form a Political Party, and (that I will) enter the political arena, etc…I immediately asked Samdech Chaufea Veang Kong Som Ol to bring forth a formal Disclaimer to this lying “declaration” from my worst Enemies.Never will I enter the political arena.I will never be “behind” any Political Party, whether it exists now or it will be one to come.All my Compatriots who love Justice have rendered Justice for me.I will cherish, until my death and … into the “afterlife,” their Justice act, their attachment and their affection which they nobly bestowed upon my person and upon my name in front of History.


(Signed) Norodom SihanoukPhnom Penh,

Sunday 04 November 2007


source: Ki-media

No comments: