A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Sam Sary, Sam Rainsy's father and Samdech Penn Nouth, Prime Minister of Cambodia

២៨ តុលា ២០១៤ - ទំព័រ ជីវប្រវត្តិ / 28 October 2014 – My father Sam Sary as a Buddhist monk in 1957.
រូបលោកឪពុកខ្ញុំនេះ ថតនៅឆ្នាំ ១៩៥៧។ ឪពុកខ្ញុំឈ្មោះ សម សារី កើតនៅឆ្នាំ ១៩១៧។ លោកបានរៀនបញ្ចប់ មធ្យមសិក្សានៅវិទ្យាល័យបារាំង Chasseloup-Laubat នៅទីក្រុង ព្រៃនគរ (កម្ពុជាក្រោម) និង ឧត្តមសិក្សា នៅសាកលវិទ្យាល័យ ទីក្រុងប៉ារីស ប្រទេសបារំាង ហើយបានធ្វើជា ឧបនាយករដ្ឋមន្ត្រី រដ្ឋមន្ត្រីក្រសួងសេដ្ឋកិច្ចនិងហិរញ្ញវត្ថុ រដ្ឋមន្ត្រី ក្រសួងអប់រំ និងក្រសួងមួយចំនួនទៀត។ ក្នុងរូបថតនេះ លោកឪពុកខ្ញុំ កំពុងសាងភ្នួស នៅវត្តបទុមវតី រាជធានីភ្នំពេញ ក្នុងឱកាស បុណ្យពាក់កណ្តាលសាសនា ពុទ្ធសករាជ ឆ្នាំ ២៥០០។ អ្នកដែលដាក់បាតប្រគេនលោក គឺសម្តេច ប៉ែន នុត ជានាយករដ្ឋមន្ត្រី នៃ ព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា ក្នុងសម័យសង្គមរាស្រ្តនិយម (១៩៥៥-១៩៧០) ដែលមាន សម្តេចព្រះនរោត្តមសីហនុ ជានាយករដ្ឋមន្ត្រី ឬ ជាព្រះប្រមុខរដ្ឋ។

This photo showing my father (on the left) was taken in 1957. My father’s name is Sam Sary. He was born in 1917. He completed high school at the French Lycée Chasseloup-Laubat in Saigon (Kampuchea Krom or Lower Cambodia which was the French colony of Cochinchina at that time) and higher education at the Paris University in the late 1940s. He has been Deputy Prime Minister and has held the government portfolios of Economy and Finance, Education and some other Ministries. On the photo, my father was having a stint as a Buddhist monk on the occasion of a landmark Buddhist festival in year 2500 of the Buddhist Era or 1957 AD. The person giving alms (rice) to the monk on the photo is Samdech Penn Nouth, then Cambodia’s Prime Minister under the Sangkum Reastr Niyum regime (1955-1970) with Samdech Preah Norodom Sihanouk serving as Prime Minister or Head of State.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam Raincy if you get smart people with you may be two or three best master minds it will help you triple time more advanced than this. ...and acknowledged that you raincy are nothing more than ordinary people. ..your talent are far less than others that for absolutely sure. ..i have a lot of regret and disappointed for
your childish leadership skills. .. kem sokha even worse remember to yourself kem he only master on cheating and manipulating only. Let me say again kem he is a master of cheating and manipulating only. . .now you got it. Don't you.? Mike

Anonymous said...

Khmerization even you try a million times but your consciousness will never accept it. Wiseman like you will never ever associate with childish manipulator. It's a natural law. I am not blaming you I understand how you feel. !! And I know a few rabbit in a uot number fox camp. Mike

Anonymous said...

យីឣើ!
ឣាកន្ទបខាងលើ វារហ័សជាងរុយទៅទៀត ឣាច់លេចចេញពីគូថភ្លាម វារោមភ្លែត។

Anonymous said...

Be civilize.... you got some brain too right.

Anonymous said...

Nah. I can't afford this chines guy anymore. Sam you are don with me.

Anonymous said...

Mike,
You do get a brain, but it is monkey’s brain.

Anonymous said...

I got 68 staff and 5 engineer working for me i build 494 meters of concrete road for public. . And you .....? . Mike

Anonymous said...


6:46 pm

And you are also a childish LIAR!

Anonymous said...

Liar....!!! I buy you ticket come and see for yourselves and re ambush my money after you see my people in the construction side.... lying is not my culture may be your clans are... Mike

Anonymous said...

Crazy Mike !

Anonymous said...

Crazy Mike,

I am in Cambodia call me at 023-424 888 and ask for Sok San.
We will meet and talk, LIAR!
Even your name is a joke.

Kmenhwatt said...

Little mouse/mike; Whatta HELL were you complaining about? Rabbit? Fox? Get Ass straight,stop your none sense comment now!

Kmenhwatt said...

Name one road,ah mouse/mike! Stop lying ah lop yo!...

Kmenhwatt said...

...Lol...Little mouse/mike,it's true,you have 69 with DrugookZ!...lol....! Liar...!

Anonymous said...

Ok come to borey rong reung at resey keov. Ask for me. Mike

Anonymous said...

Call me at 023-424 888, I will be there.
Just tell me how you look like.
They will take me as a fool if I ask for a coward guy named Mike.

Kmenhwatt said...

Don't trust a little Mouse/mike he mays set you up and kill you fellow,This foe sound like a dreamer far beyond reality.Please don't trust ah Lop mike,his name was a joke so does he!...

Anonymous said...

This fake Mike is a coward and a liar.
He dares not call me because I can trace his # and will out who he is.
He is a liar because his real name is not Mike.
Call me at 023-424 888

Anonymous said...

Sok San we may be friend and a good friends come to my office and ask for me. I am not asking you to meet me in the special room or somewhere I want to meet you in my office. I am business man I am not a politciant. Mike

Anonymous said...

4:24 pm

You are not my boss.
Why don’t we meet at a café somewhere in PP, I let you pick the place and time.
Don’t be scared, I don’t have bodyguard.
Call me Sok San at 023-424 888.

Anonymous said...

“Ok come to borey rong reung at resey keov. Ask for me. Mike”

--------------

That is like, “Ok come to Olympic market. Ask for me. Sok San”

Who are you trying to fool, coward dumb-ass.

Anonymous said...

Ok I go to your office or your house. Let me know sok San. And your phon is a public phon so I can't see you anyway. Mike

Anonymous said...

How do you know it is a public phone, if you never call?
Since you get 68 staff and 5 engineers working for you, does your company have a name, what is it?