A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Kem Sokha’s daughter wants to work for CNRP rather than NEC [She's got my respect for upholding her principle]

Give our kids a better deal 
Photo/Kem Monovithya's Facebook


PHNOM PENH (The Cambodia Herald) -- Kem Monovithya, oldest sister of Mr. Kem Sokha, vice president of Cambodia National Rescue Party  has decided that she will not be standing as National Election Committee’s candidacy saying that she has to help enhance the party (CNRP). 

Kem Monovithya has announced the decision not to stand as NEC’s candidacy after she and her father were criticized for nepotism following reports that she will be one of CNRP candidates of the National Election Committee.
 
“After I think thoroughly, I decide that I have a lot of work to do at the party. I have to help strengthen and reform the party since our party is new. If I work for NEC, I will have to resign from the party and I can not do other things,” she said.

No comments: