A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 4 February 2013

លាហើយ កម្ពុជា! Goodbye Cambodia! [Composed, written and sung by Norodom Sihanouk]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IExtIZha59E

www.dap-news.com
Unofficial translation by Khmerization

I. Goodbye my Cambodia,
I say goodbye to you with sadness,
My heart will always be with you.
II.  Before, we used to co-exist in time of sadness and happiness,
Now, whatever happens I swear that I will always be loyal to you.
R-  I live far away but I never stop thinking of you,
My love for you will never cease because you are my motherland.
III. Until the end of my life, I beg to serve and protect you,
To serve with my loyalty and to live with you until the eternal end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very patriotic song ,
Sihanouk's biography was whitewashed between March 18,
1970 to October 23 ,1991 .

Anonymous said...

The lyrics is very moving, especially reading and listening to it right after the death of the composer and the signer.

Anonymous said...

Contradiction from his action,don't make sense at all.what's a hipocrite's king. The lyric is Chinese.Goodbye! Rest in hell....

Anonymous said...

He said he loved his county, but he didn't know how nor what to do, and failed to do.

You can say you love your country all day long, but if you don't act or don't act right, it is just a song lyric.

Anonymous said...

If his love of his country is measured by his personal revenge vendetta in which thousands of Khmer lives were lost answering his call to go to prei marquee and joined hands with the KR and the VC/NVA, and the consequential genocide in which he was the titular head of state - well wait for his unlove. Obviously this prick does not know what love is - as witnessed by his own son prince Norin Dara Pong who could not stomach his treacherous father's lie to his grave. May you rot in hell Sihanouk !!!