A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 5 January 2013

Meas Somphors dumps Korean lover [She was also rumoured to be romantically linked to Deputy PM Sok An]

PHNOM PENH, 5 January 2013 (The Cambodia Herald) - Actress Meas Somphors says she has dumped her Korean lover and vows that any future romance will be driven by her heart and not money.

According to the latest issue of Prochea Prey magazine, she wants an honest man.

"I was lovesick before and don’t want to walk down that path again," she said. "I promise I won’t choose a rich man. I don’t want their money but their heart -- even if they're poor. We can be rich if we work together to be rich."

Meas Somphors denied being romantically involved with Chhaya and Heng Kakda, saying both were "just friends" and that she was used to such rumors.

She also said that age was not important. "I'm still young so I don’t care if they're old or young men as long as they come and meet my parents," she said.


Meas Somphors joined the entertainment industry in 2004 and was propeled to stardom in the movie  "Kon Etkansla." She was later linked to a sex movie, which she said was to damage her reputation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for sex industry for pleasure, but nothing to make Cambodia better. It is very stupid!

Anonymous said...

Why the hell do I want to meet your parent. I want to have sex with you only. What does your parent has to do with my sexual relationship? Are your parent going to watch us having sex?

Anonymous said...

I will never date one of these so-called "stars" because they are gold-diggers. I knew many Khmer expatriates from overseas got dumped by these so-called "stars" after they have all milked them out of their money. Many beautiful Khmer girls from the rural area are my types because they are honest.

Anonymous said...

6:56 AM,

You're looking for sex.
She's looking love,romance, and possiblely marriage.
So now, YOU're out of luck !

Anonymous said...

A hooker at best,