A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Thursday 2 August 2012

Singer unveils steamy shoot with co-star

Thursday, 02 August 2012
By Sou Vuthy
Phnom Penh Post
120802_17cSinger Bun Phailin, who recently broke up with a married high-ranking officer, said that she intends to bare more skin on-screen in an attempt to punish him.

The 23-year-old garment worker-turned-singer revealed that she once promised her ex that she would give up dressing provocatively. But now she has finished with him she wants to flaunt her flesh.

“I show off the sexy side of me not because I want to win the title ‘The Most Sexy Star’ in Cambodia. Actually, I want to hurt my ex who caused so much pain to me. He did not want me to dress sexy, so I will do anything just to be the sexiest woman.”

But the singer claimed that love is far from her thoughts now.

“I don’t want to be in a relationship again after experiencing a heart-breaking moment. It hurt a lot. I don’t want to think about love now.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go out and show the world all of you have as another new ស្រីសំផឹងខ្មែរ.

Anonymous said...

both of them are men...look closely!