A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 1 July 2012

Mean Sonita too busy for love


Give our kids a better deal
PHNOM PENH, 1 July 2012 (Cambodia Herald) - Actress Mean Sonita's first movie "Neay Lob Chhum Pub Sne" (Fool in love) opens in Phnom Penh cinemas on July 12.

"It's my first movie since I was selected as a Top 4 freshie girl in 2009," the 22-year-old told Cambodia Express News (CEN), an affiliate of The Cambodia Herald.

"I hope my first movie will make me more popular," she says.
Asked about her love life, she said: "I have no relationship with anyone as I need to pay more attention to my studies and work."

The daughter of a soldier and an NGO worker, Sean Sonita was born in Kompong Cham province and moved in 1998 to Phnom Penh where she is now majoring in marketing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cambodia Herald did not help the
Character to get out of her state of Lob Lob at all.
By mixing up the last name Mean
and Sean of the actress,the character will be more
Lob Lob than ever before.
But that how the movie will be more sucessful.
Let get the name straight:
Mean Sonita ?
Sean Sonita ?
Shawn Sonita ? (No, she is Khmer).
Anyway the actress is so beautiful
almost identical to the look of my youngest sister Sokauntea
who is now 17 !!!.
My lover in PP can start
visualizing my look by staring at this actress
but I'm 3 years older than her though.
Pity some Khmer girls who have to carry water by potery,
my house has running water !!!

Anonymous said...

Who's care about that you Dude...Everyone has running water these days not just you....Stop bragging about you all the time,its sound ridiculous!!!