A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 22 July 2012

Duch Sophea: men love me as their pleasure tool [She has close ties with a Cambodian-Australian]

PHNOM PENH, 22 July 2012 (Cambodia Herald) – Duch Sophea distinguishes herself from other Cambodian starlets with her unique ability to portray both her beauty and acting talents in many movies.

The 24-year-old actress has appeared in more than 20 movies as well as countless commercials and television shows.

She was recently said to have been offered a position as a television presenter for Hong Meas TV.

Duch Sophea has divorced her husband, a customs officer, and is now said to have close ties with a Cambodian-Australian.


She says that many men love her as their pleasure tool. "These men are all married and have children but still admit they love me," she said.

Born on January 1, 1988, Duch Sophea was raised in Phnom Penh in a family of nine and attended Bak Touk High School.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am available darling and I lived in United state ,divorce no string attach, needs loves I am here...honesty,loved respect and neutral, I am Khmer born -American citizen....

Anonymous said...

sophea, u are my big fan,
to me, u are still brilliant.. even got divorced & 1 kid,,

come to california, when u have a chances..

Anonymous said...

plz forget, khmer's australian guy,

plz forget ur (ex)too, even he was customs offcial,,

namely, comes to San Francisco.,

Anonymous said...

Don't be slave in California like these folks! Stay in Cambodia be a star shining a bright light for these dreamers to think of you and beats hell out of you their own meat every night before they go to sleep.

Most of these folks were living in gov't assistance anyway,their wives took off with white men or black men.Now they want you to come to see them in U.S.A. Don't come please stay in Kampuchea is better or Ausie even best for you.

Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous, neat, sweet and soft smiling face expression, it’s hard to find such a beautiful girl as you are in Cambodia. Hopefully, you will one day encounter a smart guy who knows how to treat you right. I am 47 of age, I am too old for the girls of 24, I am a millionaire living in Vancouver, Canada. Even I’m a rich man but I couldn’t buy true love.
Good luck and all the best for you, Sophea.

Cambodian born,
Sambath thany,

Anonymous said...

I love you just the way you are. If you agree to marry me, I will treat you like the princess. I will lover you forever! Pross Khmer Long Beach!

Anonymous said...

Our chinese soldiers will protect our Khmer dogs, don't worry, just keep barking

Master Chin

Anonymous said...

Master chin is Robot says the thing everywhere,block Master chin khmerization....