A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 10 June 2012

Sokun Nisa says naked girls on Facebook damage reputation


Give our kids a better deal
PHNOM PENH, 10 June 2012 (Cambodia Herald) -Singer Sokun Nisa says she doesn't know how a Facebook account in her name was created with photos of naked girls. But she's aware of the consequences.
"Creating a fake Facebook account registered in my name and posting my pictures with naked girls is damaging to my reputation," she told Cambodia Express News (CEN), an affiliate of The Cambodia Herald.
"I don’t know how they created this fake account," she said. "I use Facebook to interact with my fans. I want to prevent an outbreak of my pictures with pictures of naked girls on the fake Facebook account but I don’t know the source."
Sokun Nisa said she was aware of some Facebook accounts registered in her name and wanted to deactivate them but realized they were created by well-meaning fans.
"Those who created this Facebook account should realize the negative impacts if this problem happens with other actors and actresses," the singer said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Sugandh Nisa", that should be your real name
in your real Facebook account my lovely friend !!!!
Forget about who tried to fake your Facebook account,you still
have me as your faithful fan!!!!
You probably would not believe me if I tell you that I did name
my own youngest sister Sugandhea.
Unfortunately the French/English learned Khmer magistrat
spelled her name as Sokauntea !!!
Now my own sister hate me because her friends teased her and
wrote her name in Khmer as សូ កូន ទា instead of សុគន្ធា !!!!
She complained that I should have picked an easy Khmer name
for her!!. By the way I knew she
envied my real simple Khmer name!!!.

កពឈស