A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 23 April 2012

The dream of a boy rubbish scavenger

Dear reader,
I just received an email from a person who wanted to remain anonymous, asking if I or anyone could help her to get in touch with the young rubbish scavenger in the video below so she could help him. If you can, please help her. For those who can help, please send your email address to Khmerization, I'll put you in touch with the person. Below is her message to Khmerization:
"Hi there,
I was wondering if you can assist me with the request below. Please read the email below. I tried to contact RFA-Khmer but to no avail. Was just wondering if you guys have some super cyber connection out there who can lead me to help this child and his family. I can't stop thinking about him and his little siblings. You know, when I had no one, someone stepped up to the plate for me. I know I am guided by idiocy, but one has to have faith in goodness.
thanks, 
 --------------------------------------------
Hi there,
Last week I came upon a YouTube video posted on RFA site, of a young boy, fifteen years old rummaging through the dumpsters with his siblings. I want to help him and his family and am wondering if you guys can help me. Please find attached the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgVva_UvlQs&feature=player_embedded   
Please help me reach out to him. This is NOT for publicity. This is of a deep desire to help a fellow human being. Someone helped once. I thank you for your time."

No comments: