A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Saturday 21 April 2012

Against All Odds: The life of a Khmer girl in Paris

20 April 2012 
By Mu Sochua 

A beauty - a woman with a story to tell. She is one of the many Cambodian women who fought against all odds. My heroine. You hungry?
Tasty new video from CSP

http://vimeo.com/40640798
LYRICS:
Before having a visa, I had to go to the French Embassy. Unexpectedly and nervously, I was granted the visa. Comfortably, I could fly to France and discover Paris.

After my arrival, I was a bit sad because I couldn’t eat their food. They had bread and pizza while I could eat only rice.

I am a Cambodian girl. I am only worried about food and never think about other people. No, this is wrong. No! No! No! ....I sat down and cried…..

During mealtime, there were several kinds of food. What can I do? Must I be polite? Food is nice. Must I be polite? I was extremely hungry; I had to eat first.....

(Repeat)

Video of the forthcoming album NOT EASY ROCKNROLL.
THANKS:
BUM N DRAZE, CHRIS KELLY, MARK & DALLAS @ ALLEY CAT, SAM JAM, ALL EXTRAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an example of capitalism and communism at play: the fed and unfed, the fun and poor, the free and the slaves.