A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Thursday 6 October 2011

So Sopheak's funny interview in Portland

I can't stop laughing when I watch this interview. So Sopheak is such a good singer and a funny person, she has a great sense of humour. Her Siem Reap accent, very similar to Surin accent, is very cute. I recommend everyone to watch it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.

I can't seem to tell these accents apart (i.e. Siem Reap, Khmer Leu and/or Surin)! They may all be the same, I guess or very similar. Funny how the accent disappears when she sings.

Anonymous said...

Yes, these accents are almost identical. Sopheak has a very heavy Siem Reap accent, but I love the way she speaks and her accent makes her speech more enjoyable to listen to. True, when she sings her accent disappears and she sings perfect correct Khmer accent.