A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Thursday 16 September 2010

CACJE's Support Letter to Worker's Movement


Dear Bo Pao,

Appreciated for your recognition of me to have a chance to give my speech to our beloved workers in factory on yesterday. Today I just sent a letter to the US President and Secretary of State to seek their support to our beloved workers.
Here in attachment is the support letter of CACJE to the worker's movement who are striking in Cambodia, please print and give to Ath Thon and copy to share to all workers as we can.
I will not sleep tonight and waiting your report of the situation to me, please keep me updated.
Regards
--
SOURN SEREY RATHA
Chief Mission of CACJE
Board Director of Socio-Economic Development Center for South East Asia
Website: www.cacje.net Webblog: http://ssrth.wordpress.com

No comments: