A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Sunday 29 August 2010

Who is Tith Sothea?

28 August 2010
Orginally posted at: The Son of the Khmer Empire

I am asked to clarify by our readers if I confused Tith Sothea with Sous Sothea who worked for VOA. I have no information about his biography but here is the only evidence that I still hold i.e. his name card.

Tith Sothea Name Card

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tith Sothea seem to be an opportunist, turning himself from a reporter to a spokesman for the Cambodian government. Is he up to the job? I want to know how good he can speak and understand English.