A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 2 August 2010

The Preah Vihear solution

By Anonymous

"I will use my life for my country. No matter lose or win, we should deserve a pride of our country."


Only one solution is to file a complaint against Thailand at the UN.

Since this UNESCO is all about culture and education, UNESCO cannot make any decision.
I would like Cambodia to talk with the UN Security Council on this problem. And let the UN gives recommendations to us. Since we want to save the face of Thailand, only UN's pressure effect UNESCO's decision against this childish bully, and aggressive country (Thailand).

I previously heard only that there are unfair in justice in a family, especially in corruption country like my country, Cambodia. Now, there is unfairness between country and country also.

Thailand is the allies of the US. That's why they seem to save face of this childish country. Thailand raised unilaterally statement by threatening Cambodia and UNESCO. I just doubt what is the UN for then?

I cannot afford not to realize that the UN is just a tool for only one country, which is the US.
If my belief comes true, the UN's roles should be diminished so that, we can fully declare war. No matter what, I am ready to go to war because for me, Cambodia gave too much, almost everything, already to Thailand. We have only breath, so one life is only one time. I will use my life for my country. No matter lose or win, we should deserve a pride of our country.

2 comments:

Yuthikan said...

As reading the statement of this anonymous, I feel two things. One is hopeless and one is an inspiration.
Overall, It is so inspiring me. I agreed we deserve the pride of our country. We should become one and stand up and fight against the invaders.

Anonymous said...

There are two ways win a war in Preah Vihear. One is a military warfare and the other is legal and information warfare. Cambodia does not have a capacity to win a military warfare over Thailand, but we have advantage on information and legal warfare. History and law is on Cambodia's side. We have just know how to use it to convince the world to be on our side. We have the 1907 Franco-Siamese Treaty and we won Preah Vihear's case in 1962. These two historic events will give Cambodia great advantage to outsmart the Thai on international stage. However, the present Cambodian authority failed miserably on this point, that's why Unesco again and again delayed the inscription and management of Preah Vihear in the past and now..