A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Angelina Jolie: I Eat Spiders [from my days in Cambodia]


Angelina Jolie wasn’t scared of shooting scenes with a spider in her new movie because she has eaten them before.

The 35-year-old actress plays CIA officer Evelyn Salt in upcoming thriller Salt. The movie saw her shooting one particularly terrifying scene with a large arachnid, but Angelina insists she wasn’t frightened because she used to eat the creepy crawlies for lunch when she was in Cambodia filming Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.

"I do like spiders and bugs and all that, so I'm not squeamish,” she laughed. “I've eaten some from my days in Cambodia, so I don't have a problem - but I didn't eat this one."

Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt raise six children, Maddox, eight, Pax, six, Zahara, five, Shiloh, four and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. Salt is her first movie in two years and she loved making it because she got to do so many dangerous stunts.

Angelina rarely uses a stunt double, and is not afraid of being injured on set. She says her only fear in life is losing someone she loves, admitting the thought of something happening to her children often keeps her awake at night.

"I do my own stunts. I've got the scars to prove it,” she told British newspaper The Sun. “But I've been so fortunate in my career that I've been able to do these type of films that I will admit that I'm an adrenalin junkie.

"I do love to jump out of things and on to things, and so I don't really have a great deal of fear when it comes to those things. I, like most people, am only afraid of something happening to the people I love.

"That is the extent of my fear and that's the great fear, and that is the only thing that keeps me up at night."

No comments: