A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Friday 21 May 2010

Laura Mam: A Khmer Youtube sensation?

I have just come across Youtube music videos of Laura Mam, a young Khmer woman whom I think is quite talented, sings and performs exceptionally well. I hope she makes it into Hollywood or the American musical chart. I hope Khmer people, regardless of who they are and where they live, will support Laura wholeheartedly. Good luck, Laura.

Laura Mam, guitar/vocalist doing "Sva Ram Monkey" for the Cambodian New Year in San Jose, CA


apsaravideo April 15, 2010Laura Mam, guitar/vocalist performing a remake of Pen Ron's "Sva Ram Monkey" for the Cambodian New Year celebration in San Jose, California . Recorded at Santa Clara County Fairground on April 10, 2010.

Laura Mam of The Like Me's in Sva Rom Monkiss


LauraMamMusic April 26, 2010After 3 months of planning, creating, networking, shopping (lots of shopping), story-boarding, daydreaming and then MORE re-planning...its finally here!!!

Laura Mam - Smoke Weed


LauraMamMusic April 28, 2008This is a song I wrote after an interesting weekend filled with fun adventures. Hope you can enjoy it! Here are the lyrics:

Laura Mam - Khmer Song Chnam Oun 16 Cover



LauraMamMusic November 19, 2008So I was sick of writing and I decided to make an impromptu mini vlog and a cover of Chnam Oun 16! I miss youtube video making and can't wait to continue. Enjoy! Thank you Guitar Pikz for sending the tabs to Chnam Oun 16!!!

Laura Mam - L'Amour Cover by Carla Bruni



LauraMamMusic May 13, 2008Hey loves,

This is a French song called L'Amour by Carla Bruni. My dear cousin Steven requested this song quite some time ago and I would like to dedicate this video to him.

Btw, I wrote the solo in the middle of the song, so please excuse my only recently experimented solo skills. Highly enjoyable however!

Steven, je t'aime mon amour. Tu es mon coeur!

Sorry for the bad sound quality.

2 comments:

SKMONOHA said...

Dear Laura MAM beloved, Keep going on ,you are a light of Young Khmer Girl in music, I am Proud of you and I wish you best luck all your life ,become a great Star of Samleang Srey Khmer, sucessfull in your work.
Pi Pou S K MONOHA of Cambodia.france

Anonymous said...

Laura, you've done very well. You sing and perform exceptionally well compare to other people before you. Wish you all the best of luck!