A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 3 May 2010

"The Kingdom of"

Dear Friends,
Thank you very much for the interest of my book and for the countless number of the letters I had received from you.
Also, please be advised that the full version of the book will be posted at: http://www.cambodiabusinessnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/the-kingdom-of-part-one-dr
as continued:

Gregory Shukhman

"The Kingdom of"

Part One: "Dr."

On June 27, 2007 Dr. Bunnaroeun An, a Personal Advisor to the Cambodian President of the Senate, Samdech Chea Sim, misappropriated $1.2 million from the Bon-Bon World, company business account.
In addition to being President of the Senate, Samdech Chea Sim, is the Chairman of the People's Party, Minister in charge of Political Affairs, information, International Relations and Investments. I knew that Dr. Bunnaroeun An, was very close to Chea Sim, who I met a few times personally, on a different occasions, and who is in my opinion the most honorable and respectful person.
When I attempted to correct Mr. Bunnaroeun An's of his obvious misdeeds, he threatened me, saying that this is his Country and he recommended that I should not discuss this matter any further if I care for my life.
His threats had a huge effect on me and on that same day of June 27th, I had to change my Hotel Cambodiana, where I was comfortably staying for the reasons of protection, and on June 29th I took a flight back to New York, where I reported to my attorneys.
Unfortunately, Mr. Bunnaroeun has no respect for the reputation of his country and its people. He chooses to destroy good image of The Kingdom of Cambodia in the international business community.
At that time I was working with several large private equity firms to study potential investments in Cambodia, but I was forced to stop my search for international investors when learned of such corruption in the Kingdom. The King of Cambodia Norodom SIHAMONI,Prime Minister - Hun Sen; and Chea Sim, President of Senate of the Kingdom of Cambodia are surely not aware of the corrupt nature of predators like Dr. Bunnaroeun An.
The following story will be brought to your attention in chronological order of events, I will present an accurate account and present a real portrait of Dr. Bunnaroeun An and his dishonesty and crime. I have talk to many people who are living in The Kingdom of Cambodia, who have known or worked with Bunnaroeun. They were requested that I not use their names as sources of information in my book, It’s hard to understand living in United States, the fear of Government corruption, but I were there and I know that their life might be in danger as was mine even though I was holding an American Passport.
I know I am placing my life in danger and have been warned by prominent friends to be very careful.

 
On May 23, 2006 an Ukrainian Businessman self-made billionaire Vadim Z. Rabinovich, had arrived on his private jet at the Phnom Penh International Airport to The Kingdom of Cambodia, along with the delegation from Ukraine for the following reason which he had wrote on official letter to the the President of Senate Samdech Chea Sim prior of few days of his arrival :
please see an attachment:
Near the appointed place, where the plane of Mr. Rabinovich supposed to come on the landing to rest a twelve military guards had pull the red carpet to the ramp exit, and the delegation consisting of five four men and one woman, synchronously stepped at the center of the red carpet alternating wiping the sweat from the face, it was the usual hot day.
Finally, when the door of the jet had opened by the side of glowing sun, smiling and welcoming with his right hand slowly stepped down on the Land of the Kingdom where the Grand Delegation which was led by Vadim Zinovievich were met with cheers and showers of flowers.

To be continued:

No comments: