A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 26 April 2010

Davan Long: No PR for Khmerlive.tv, but recongise Raymond Kin's great contributions

Dear All,

I have mistakenly confused Raymond with his brother in my original letter (as shown below). It was never my intention to do PR for anyone or any political party, but to wholeheartedly appreciate and recognize our fellow compatriots who volunteer their times and efforts for the noble cause of the nation, and I’m sure there are many of them.

It was an honest mistake but also quite an embarrassment for me, and I sincerely apologize to everyone for any inconvenience and/or confusion this may have caused.

The letter has been modified and re-posted on KI site. May thanks to KI and Khmerization for the understanding and support.

Kind regards,
Davan Long
Davan.long@gmail.com

No comments: