A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Monday 7 December 2009

MY BELOVED CAMBODIA

S K Monoha at 18 years old.

By S K MONOHA OF Cambodia

As I was alone and dreamer
That the flash of the moon on the sky remains
Where stars shine, glittering
Like stones of thousand brilliant fires.

My body remained quiet and I relax
My heart appears to float in the wind
My dream reproduces since my childhood:

“I was born Cambodian
I remain Cambodian
I will die as Cambodian
My soul will always remain with mine “

In my dream hullabaloo, appears a very deep love
As large as the mountain and as deep as the sea
This love and passion to serve my people liberally
And to die for their defense, to the last drop of my blood.

With the length of my dream since France, my beloved country of adoption
The glorious image of Angkor remote, which filled with enthusiasm me
People is thirsty of peace, freedom and democracy
To preserve the Cambodia thousand-year-old culture is my combat ad infinitum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great poem. SK Monohan has a great talent for poetry. I love reading his poem. Please keep up the good work, SK Monahan.

Anonymous said...

Thank dear for your kind comment,my name is S K MONOHA not Monahan.
Well, I write a lot poem in French and try to translate to English.

S K MONOHA of Cambodia.France