A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Friday 25 December 2009

American Red Cross

Hi, my name is Mike Farrar. I'm writing you to see if it is possible for you to run an article in your paper about a special function the Red Cross does that's very important to myself. Its called Restoring Family Links better known as International Tracing. This is where we try to reconnect family's that have been torn apart because of conflict due to War or disaster. There is a short article that is put out by Washington D.C. that runs in the big papers but I believe the message needs to be shared with the people that don't always read the major papers. I would like to talk to some one from your office more about this if that's ok. In the mean time I will send you an attachment of the article so you can see it . Please feel free to contact me at any time. By the way I am a Volunteer and am solely committed to helping get the word out. Thank You.
Mike Farrar 562-809-0776 home
562-547-3727 cell or email

farrarbaseball@aol.com

Please read the article Staying Connected During Emergency.

No comments: