A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Wednesday 17 December 2008

My Apology to All Readers

Dear Readers,

My apology for unable to update news in this blog due to unexpected problems. My computer has crashed and I was unable to connect on to the internet for the last 6 days. From today, my computer is back on again, so all the news will be updated twice a day as usual. Please accept my apology and please come back to visit my blog. You will find updated news as you have enjoyed before my computer crashed.

Merry Christmas to All.

Best wishes from Khmerization

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All cool man.

Khmerization said...

Thanks for your understanding. Hope to bring you lots of good news. Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your efforts and keep up with your work. merry X-mas and happy new year
hamona hamoot