A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Glorifying Thai history, twisted

Dear Khmerization,

Glad to hear you're doing well despite all the crazy things going on. You are very strong person. Praise!
If you would like to know, I have been down for awhile seeing all the terrible things happening in Cambodia. Very depressing. I completely lost my focus.

I am slowly getting back working on my recipe again....
Thank you for asking.

About youtube video, it is very sickening. Thai people are plain idiots. Extreme nationalism make them stupid. They are taught to hate others. Very sad.

See you again,

regards,
Satrey Khmer.
-------------------------------------------------


jumreab suor Satrey Khmer,

Thanks for your email and concerns. I'm doing fine. How about you? I hope you are fine as well. Thanks so much for the youtube about Thailand's claims. I think it is too ridiculous to believe, especially relating to Thai claims about its lands lost to Cambodia. I have posted the youtube video in my blog for all Khmers to see.
Thanks. All the best to you and your family.

Khmerization

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jum reab suo Khmerization.
I hope you are doing fine.

Found a video of Thai glorification of their evil history.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3pL5YB1VrY&feature=related

At first, I can't believe my eyes. Here they go again, telling what is not true.
Well, I stop getting infuriated. It's too ridiculous.

-Satrey Khmer.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Satrey Khmer,

Your are a very patriotic Khmer woman. Cambodia needs many women like you. Please pull yourself up and refocus. Now that more Khmer lands have been encroached by Thailand, all Khmer must re-energise our effort to expose Thai aggressions to the world. Preah Vihear, Ta Moan Thom, Ta Moan Toch, Ta Krabey and O'Plok Damrey in Pusat province have been occupied or violated by Thai soldiers. In the future, there will be more. I'm very disappointed with the reactions of the Cambodian governments to these encroachments. I have written many articles to alert national and international attention about Thai violations. I'm very tired and very exhausted now. But, when it comes to Cambodia's sovereignty and territorial integrity, I must sacrifice my personal comfort to defend what is Cambodian.

Last but not least, your recipes still make my saliva dripping. You are doing a good job on Khmer food. Please keep up the good work.

Khmerization

No comments: