A Change of Guard

សូមស្តាប់វិទ្យុសង្គ្រោះជាតិ Please read more Khmer news and listen to CNRP Radio at National Rescue Party. សូមស្តាប់វីទ្យុខ្មែរប៉ុស្តិ៍/Khmer Post Radio.
Follow Khmerization on Facebook/តាមដានខ្មែរូបនីយកម្មតាម Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khmerization.khmerican

Tuesday 18 March 2008

Cambodian American Wins the Locus Arts Do-It-Yourself Music Video Contest


SAN FRANCISCO — Jason Nou’s music video “I-Hotel” won the first Locus Arts Do-It-Yourself Music Video Contest.
The contest pairs independent Asian American Pacific Islander filmmakers and musicians together to make a music video, in which the winner gets to be screened at the 26th San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival.
“I believe my only true talent in life is making up stories. As I was graduating from high school, I was thinking of how I could make a living off of my imagination, then figured film would be the best vehicle to share my ideas and entertain others,” said Nou, 24.
Nou studied film and earned his B.A. in film and digital media at UC Santa Cruz in 2005.
“I like working on my projects in the Bay Area, because there is a strong independent film and Asian American community here. The support I had from everyone was tremendous, and I can’t wait to work on my next project,” Nou said.

No comments: